Thursday, July 25, 2013

Christmas in July SALE - Last Week!

Friendly reminder that my annual Christmas in July SALE is almost over...only 1 week remaining!!!

And don't let the name of the SALE fool you, art is a great anytime gift!
Birthday, anniversary, new job, housewarming, wedding...you name it!

You will find all of the Christmas in July artwork on my website under ARTWORK - CHRISTMAS IN JULY.

This year I am retiring several of my Open Edition Prints and will not be reprinting those artworks. I am offering the last few I have in stock at 50% off the retail price. Several of the originals of these reproductions are sold, so it is your last chance to get your favourite one!

I've also taken a few of my Original Monotypes that have not been offered for sale before now are also being offered for 40% off!

Sale ends July 31st.

No comments:

Post a Comment