Monday, July 8, 2013

Annual Christmas in July SALE is Here!!!

It's that time of the year again!!! Christmas in July....my annual SALE! Great for Christmas gifts or any other type of occasion - birthday, anniversary, new job, housewarming, wedding...you name it! Sale ends July 31st...but shop early to get the best selection.

You will find all of the Christmas in July artwork on my website under ARTWORK - CHRISTMAS IN JULY.

This year I am retiring several of my open edition prints and will not be reprinting those artworks. I am offering the last few I have in stock at 50% off the retail price. Several of the originals of these reproductions are sold, so it is your last chance to get your favourite one!

I've also taken a few of my ORIGINAL MONOTYPES that have not been offered for sale before now are also being offered for 40% off!

Here's a sampling of what is available:

"Beckoning" - 2 sizes - 11 remaining
Award-Winning

"Canadian Maple" - Original Monotype - One of a Kind

"Summer in Flatrock" - Small only - 11 remaining
Original Sold

"Grapefruit II" - Original Monotype

"Calla Lily" - 4 remaining

"Canada Lily" - Original Sold
 
"Hint of Yellow" - Giclee print - 8 remaining
Original Sold on ArtBomb


No comments:

Post a Comment