Thursday, September 26, 2013

New Coasters!!! Special Pricing!

I'd like to introduce the first of my new coasters.

This 4-piece set is "Mom's Favourites" - all 4 coasters are the same artwork.

 
The coasters have a gloss finish on front with black edges and cork backing. Measures 3.75" x 3.75" x 1/8" thick with slightly rounded corners.
 
                  

Packaged ready for gift-giving with gift tag.

I will also be ordering other 4-piece variety sets, which will include 4 different pieces of my artwork in one set. These may include flower, lighthouse, and landscape themes.

I can also custom order a set for you with almost any of my artwork. Please allow 3-4 weeks for production.

Regular price will be $30/set, but for a limited time I'll be offering these at a special introductory price of $25/set. Only until October 31st, 2013.

I can also offer a further discount if ordering more than 2 sets of coasters and/or on shipping - please contact me for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment