Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Challenge - A is for Apple

This year, I've decided to start monthly challenges....I encourage everyone to try it at least once and post your results! I will also complete the challenge and try and paint in a style that I am not accustomed to push myself as well.

Challenges will start at the beginning of each month and you will have until the 20th of the month to complete the challenge. The challenge may be a subject, as this one is, or may be a technique. We can all learn from seeing how each of us views the same object and interprets it in their style.

I decided to start at the beginning...A....I was photographing some still life on Sunday and liked this shot of the apple particularly, so I thought it would be a great start to our challenges!



You can paint the entire photo as shown, or you can pick a smaller area to paint. The canvas doesn't have to be large, even a 4"x6" will do....and you don't have to paint...whatever medium you would like to use works!

Deadline to post is February 20th...but post as soon as you like, and as often as you like. I look forward to everyone's interpretation of my photo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment