Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Pop-Up Art Auctions

As promised...something new, yet not unfamiliar for 2014!

I'm excited to announce pop-up art auctions!

As many of you know, I was very successful in 2013 with an online art auction company. Due to circumstances beyond my control, this online auction venue is not currently available to me or other artists here in NL. So I've decided to take matters into my own hands!

Starting this week, I will be having my own online auctions through my Facebook art page www.facebook.com/BrendaRoweArtwork .

As the name implies, the auctions will be POPPING UP on my Facebook art page. There is no determined schedule, keeping everyone on their toes. However, I will promise the auctions will last at least 7 days each.

There will be a minimum starting bid listed and all you have to do to bid is to add your bid amount in the comment section. At the end of the auction, the winner will be notified and will have 48 hours to arrange payment with me through PayPal, online interac transfers, or by VISA/MasterCard.

I will be offering some of my smaller original artworks to start. It will be a great way to start your original artwork collection, add to an existing collection, or purchase an affordable piece for someone else as a gift.

The first auction will be this week! It could pop-up at any time. And the first auction will also have an added bonus of free shipping as an added incentive!

To be first to know about the auctions, LIKE my Facebook art page www.facebook.com/BrendaRoweArtwork .


No comments:

Post a Comment