Friday, June 7, 2013

Hint of Yellow Original Painting Available for First Time

Today on ArtBomb, "Hint of Yellow" ONE DAY ONLY! Special Pricing!!!


This painting was from a photo I took in a pond, just as you head down towards Flatrock on Wind Gap Road. I was on my way to take photos for "Summer in Flatrock" commission. The frogs were in full singing voice, yet we could not see even one.

There was also a duck and her brood further out in the pond, but I only had eyes for the lilypads. I've always loved lily pads, especially the yellow ones that are most common here in Newfoundland.

So I needed a large painting for my front entrance of the house and thought this would be perfect! After many hours of painting, the lilypads were completed. I chose a gallery canvas (my first of many gallery canvases) as I wanted to paint around the edges (which is uncommon, but I love to do it on all of my gallery canvases).

I had no intention of selling "Hint of Yellow" (shout out to my sis-in-law Lisa for naming this one). But Teri of ArtBomb loved it so much, she convinced me to let it come out of my private collection just for ArtBomb.

Check out "Hint of Yellow" TODAY ONLY on ArtBomb. And I'm excited to announce I've got another painting with ArtBomb on June 27th....stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment