Sunday, May 26, 2013

Sneak Peek....New Flower...Yet Untitled

Well, my previously yellow 24" x 30" canvas changed colour...to a nice light purple. Just right for building layers of darker shades of purple to create an up close and personal view of a flower.

I just finished the last layers of the painting....you are going to see the first photo of it!


Surprise...it's monochromatic!

So all that is left to do is sign it, drop it off to be framed and title it...Yes, I need a NAME for it!!!

So, I'm asking for your help. Submit your title suggestions to me by May 31st. Not only will you have the distinction of having a painting with your suggested title on it, but I'll throw in an 8" x 10" print of "Canada Lily", valued at $20. 

So put your thinking cap on!!!

"Canada Lily"
8" x 10" print


No comments:

Post a Comment