Sunday, July 24, 2011

Arts Northeast - Beginnings has Opened!

Although the day started off with thunder, lightning and hard rain, the sun came out for the opening reception of Arts Northeast - Beginnings.

Thanks to all of my co-workers (former and current), students, friends, and my parents for taking the time out of their busy schedules to support me at the opening reception of Arts Northeast. It is greatly appreciated and will not be forgotten.....

And thanks so much to Spirit of Newfoundland (especially Paul and Renee) for all of their help....the food was FABULOUS (yes, it deserves big boldness) and I heard the wine was great too (seeing I don't drink, I had to rely on others for the wine critique!).

Winners of the original paintings will be announced at the end of the show.

For those who could not make it to the opening - THERE IS STILL TIME!

The show runs until August 13, Hours are Monday-Friday 10am-4pm and Saturday & Sunday 1-4pm daily. And if you are there for one of Spirit of Newfoundland's fabulous shows (Feeling Groovy or A Closer Walk), you can still see the artwork as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment